The main goals of the SEAzam are :
- To provide a quick and easy tool to manage and monitor SAP interfaces. This can be used for web services, on-line and scheduled interfaces.
- To allow SAP users to download and upload huge data quantities in 5 formats: JSON, XML, XLS, CSV, TXT. The XLS format is no more limited to 256 columns & 65 536 rows.
- To provide an interface tool fully integrated in SAP. This allows :
- To leave control on the data to the standard SAP authorizations
- To stay compatible with all the development platforms (JAVA, .Net, IOS, Android, WinDev, Python, …).
- To provide a graphical interface to select the useful fields and filters. This allows to optimize the transferred volumes
- To provide template files for all four available formats. The XML and JSON code can be used in both web services and on-line or scheduled interfaces.